Daily Prayer 6/21/2026

Our Father in the Name of Jesus, as I knock on Your door today make my prayer a burning prayer that melts the enemy and his schemes. Father GOD, we are heading up to the United States of America's 250th Anniversary. As we reach this memorable milestone, I want the reminder to be that we didn't get here by doing nothing. Father GOD, patriots gave their lives for our beautiful country, veterans lived with PTSD, disabilities and patriots and veterans of today are still doing the same. So as we come upon our 250th Anniversary, the focus should be on strengthening the U.S.A, it should be on freeing the citizens from the tyranny and corruption of the establishment, it should be on bringing the U.S.A back to the greatness better than ever before. Father GOD, I say there are too many distractions, too much focus on other countries, even though I know the head of the snake must be removed from all countries against the United States of America. LORD my GOD, as a reminder, we have an Islamic Muslim takeover right here on American soil, we have continued stolen elections and previous stolen elections still not dealt with, we have murder and mayhem in our streets, we have citizens being brutalized, murdered, raped, children being trafficked to the highest bidder and so much more. Yet, why not focus on Iran instead? It is a given Father GOD, that Iran cannot have nuclear weapons, but they have had 47 years to stop this. Will we waste what is left of President Trump's term focused on Iran and other countries or focused on the Greatness of the United States of America? Father GOD, my vote is and will always be Make America Great Again! Glory Hallelujah, the land of the free, because of the brave!  Father, hallowed be thy Name, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ to live, then die for my sins. Amen and Amen

Daily Bible Verse - Book of Enoch -Book 4: The Kingdom of HeavenChapter 2 - The Luminaries

46 And I saw another course, a law for her, how according to that law she
performs her monthly revolution.
47 And all these Uriel, the holy angel who is the leader of them all showed to
me, and their positions, and I wrote down their positions as he showed them to
me, and I wrote down their months as they were, and the appearance of their
lights till fifteen days were accomplished.
48 In single seventh parts she accomplishes all her light in the east, and in single
seventh parts accomplishes all her darkness in the west.
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts

Put on the Whole Armor of GOD every morning

2026 Pray, Decree and Declare Daily