Daily Prayer 6/23/2026
Our Father in the Name of Jesus, as I knock on Your door today make my prayer a burning prayer that melts the enemy and his schemes. Father of the children, there are far too many children going missing and suffering at the hands of the enemy, the pedophiles, abusers, the adrenochrome junkies, the child traffickers and the satan worshippers in their rituals. Father GOD, I call upon You to save the children bring the missing children home safely to their families. Father GOD, I ask You to implore the DOJ and FBI to move their focus onto American children that are missing, there are so many American children that go missing each day, each week, each month, each year but it doesn't appear the DOJ and FBI have them as a priority. I call upon Archangel Michael to surround the missing children, with love and hope, cloaking them in his Angel Wings. Father GOD, save the children, bring the American children home! It's a sad state of affairs Father GOD, than I have to specifically ask for our American children to be saved, our DOJ and FBI priorities sure can be out of whack with their focus on migrant children, while overlooking the missing American children. Father GOD, bring our American children home, thank You. Father, hallowed be thy Name, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ to live, then die for my sins. Amen and Amen
goes forth.
53 Thus I saw their position, how the moons rose and the sun set in those days.
54 And if five years are added together the sun has an overplus of thirty days,
and all the days which accrue to it for one of those five years, when they are full,
amount to 364 days.

Comments
Post a Comment