Daily Prayer 6/24/2026
Our Father in the Name of Jesus, as I knock on Your door today make my prayer a burning prayer that melts the enemy and his schemes. Father GOD, thank You that SCOTUS followed the laws of the United States of America and our Constitution yesterday. I decree and declare in the Name of Jesus that nobody holding or applying for a green card should have a criminal record, if they have one they are to be removed or denied entry into the United States of America. Father GOD, I have said all along that illegals who have invaded our land have no rights or due process in the United States of America. Thank You that SCOTUS upheld this part of our Constitution. LORD my GOD, I call in immediate arrests and deportations of all illegals and their children immediately. I decree and declare all illegals must be removed from the United States of America and I call upon ICE to have boots on the ground in every city and every state that harbors illegals. Father GOD, thank You that removing these illegal invaders will also clean up our elections, by removing them they cannot vote and steal elections for the Democrats. Thank You Father GOD for this win yesterday. I decree and declare its time to dragnet America, let the mass deportations begin the likes of which we have never seen before. Father, hallowed be thy Name, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ to live, then die for my sins. Amen and Amen
days every year come to 30 days: and the moon falls behind the sun and stars to
the number of 30 days.
56 And the sun and the stars bring in all the years exactly, so that they do not
advance or delay their position by a single day unto eternity; but complete the
years with perfect justice in 364 days.
57 In 3 years there are 1,092 days, and in 5 years 1,820 days, so that in 8 years there are 2,912 days

Comments
Post a Comment