Daily Prayer 6/25/2026
Our Father in the Name of Jesus, as I knock on Your door today make my prayer a burning prayer that melts the enemy and his schemes. Father GOD, I am lifting up President Trump to You today. As he continues to stand firmly between the enemy and us, the danger to him is increasing. Father GOD, the Democrat party is the party of hate, violence and they have so much blood on their hands. LORD my GOD, I decree and declare that no weapon formed against President Trump shall prosper. I decree and declare that any attacks, sabotage, threats, lies created through AI, poison, guns or any other weapons will be exposed and come to nothing. Father GOD, any plots, plans, schemes, backroom deals that the enemy speaks, writes or types, I decree and declare they will be exposed and they will not get the outcome they desire. I decree and declare that President Trump and his entire family are covered by the Blood of Jesus and protected by the full armor of GOD Almighty day and night. Thank You Father GOD for guiding President Trump to Save America and Make America Great Again. Thank You Father GOD for giving President focus on the United States of America, clarity, discernment and understanding. Thank You Father GOD, that no hex, no vex, no word curse, no voodoo, no principality, no witchcraft and nothing satan leads the enemy to do will harm President Trump or his entire family in any way. I decree and declare any attacks upon President Trump and his family will bounce back to the sender crushing their attempts to dust. Thank You Father GOD for keeping President Trump and his family safe from the evil establishment. Father, hallowed be thy Name, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ to live, then die for my sins. Amen and Amen
she falls 50 days behind to the sum there is 5 to be added 62 days.
59 And in 5 years there are 1,770 days, so that for the moon the days 6 in 8 years
amount to 21,832 days.
60 For in 8 years she falls behind to the amount of 80 days, all the 17 days she
falls behind in 8 years are 80.

Comments
Post a Comment