Daily Prayer 6/26/2026
Our Father in the Name of Jesus, as I knock on Your door today make my prayer a burning prayer that melts the enemy and his schemes. Father GOD, I hear of Your shakings taking place to bring down the enemy. I suppose there could be shakings happening that I am not witnessing or am not seeing. Am I blind to what You are doing Father GOD? Am I missing something important? The shakings I do see are all caused by the enemy with their mass destruction, chaos and evil ways escalating in not only the United States of America, but Canada and the rest of the world. I am thinking Father GOD, that it would be lovely to witness Your shakings instead of the shakings of the enemy. I call in the power of GOD Almighty's shakings right now, in the Name of Jesus! Praise Your Name! Father, hallowed be thy Name, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ to live, then die for my sins. Amen and Amen
and the stations of the sun, which rise from the portals through which it rises and
sets 30 days.
62 And the leaders of the heads of the thousands, who are placed over the whole
creation and over all the stars, have also to do with the four intercalary days,
these render service on the four days which are not reckoned in the reckoning of
the year.
63 And owing to them men go wrong therein, for those luminaries truly render
service on the world−stations, one in the first portal, one in the third portal of the
heaven, one in the fourth portal, and one in the sixth portal, and the exactness of
the year is accomplished through its separate three hundred and sixty−four
stations.

Comments
Post a Comment