Daily Prayer 6/28/2026
Our Father in the Name of Jesus, as I knock on Your door today make my prayer a burning prayer that melts the enemy and his schemes. Father GOD, I hear of exposure, I hear truth's being told, yet I am still not seeing accountability, justice and judgment taking place. LORD my GOD, there could be people who are not as persistent as I am, and it may seem that I have a one track mind, maybe I do. My heart aches for the state that the United States of America, Canada and the entire world is in, with the enemy still holding control over our nations. Father GOD, there cannot be restoration until the enemy has been defeated here on earth, and for the enemy to be defeated we need accountability, judgment and justice to take place. LORD my GOD, I will say again, I will not be appeased, I will not sit here and see with my eyes what is taking place here on earth, and say that I see changes taking place when they are not. So I call in those changes, I call in accountability, judgment and justice and the fall of my enemies. I call this in, in the Name of Jesus so our freedom can be given back to us and our nation can be saved and restored to Your greatness. I decree and declare the time is now, with no further delays. Father, hallowed be thy Name, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ to live, then die for my sins. Amen and Amen
to me, whom the Lord of glory hath set for ever over all the luminaries of the
heaven, in the heaven and in the world that they should rule on the face of the
heaven and be seen on the earth and be leaders for the day and the night and all
the ministering creatures which make their revolution in all the chariots of the
heaven.
65 In like manner twelve doors Uriel showed me open in the circumference of
the suns chariot in the heaven, through which the rays of the sun break forth: and
from them is warmth diffused over the earth, when they are opened at their
appointed seasons.
66 And for the winds and the spirit of the dew when they are opened, standing
open in the heavens at the ends.

Comments
Post a Comment