Daily Prayer 6/29/2026

Our Father in the Name of Jesus, as I knock on Your door today make my prayer a burning prayer that melts the enemy and his schemes. Father GOD, the United States of America's 250 Anniversary is just days away. I decree and declare in the Name of Jesus, that no plans, plots or schemes from the enemy will do what they have planned. Father GOD, I decree and declare no violence, bombs, shootings, stabbings, terrorist attacks both domestic and international will manifest in the murder and mayhem the enemy desires. LORD my GOD, I plead the Blood of Jesus over everyone who is travelling for our 250 Anniversary, over every gathering of people celebrating the greatest country in the world. Thank You for ensuring the enemy will not have their way the days leading up to and on July 4, 2026! GOD Bless America, the land of the free because of the brave! Father, hallowed be thy Name, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ to live, then die for my sins. Amen and Amen

Daily Bible Verse - Book of Enoch -Book 4: The Kingdom of HeavenChapter 2 - The Luminaries

67 As for the twelve portals in the heaven at the ends of the earth, out of which
go forth the sun, moon, and stars, and all the works of heaven in the east and in
the west.
68 There are many windows open to the left and right of them, and one window
at its season produces warmth, corresponding to those doors from which the
stars come forth according as He has commanded them and wherein they set
corresponding to their number.
69 And I saw chariots in the heaven, running in the world, above those portals in
which revolve the stars that never set.
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts

Put on the Whole Armor of GOD every morning

2026 Pray, Decree and Declare Daily