Daily Prayer 7/16/2026

Our Father in the Name of Jesus, as I knock on Your door today make my prayer a burning prayer that melts the enemy and his schemes. Father GOD, thank You that You have spoken of Your fire touching the earth, burning away that of the darkness. As I hear of the fires, see and smell the smoke in the air, I wonder are these Your fires that You have spoken of or the fires the enemy intentionally sets at every opportunity? Whatever the case Father GOD, I call in Your fires to burn away every plot, scheme, blueprint and plan the enemy has formed or is forming. I decree and declare in the Name of Jesus, every plot, plan, blueprint and scheme are being burnt to cinder by the Mighty Hand of GOD. I decree and declare by the brilliant light of GOD's fire, that every dark corner is being uncovered and all secrets are being revealed with accountability, justice and judgment imminent. Thank You, LORD my GOD.

Daily Bible Verse - Book of Enoch -Book 4: The Kingdom of HeavenChapter 3 - Heavenly Tablets

1 And in those days the angel Uriel answered and said to me: "Behold, I have
shown thee everything Enoch and I have revealed everything to thee that thou
shouldst see this sun and this moon, and the leaders of the stars of the heaven
and all those who turn them, their tasks and times and departures.
2 And in the days of the sinners the years shall be shortened and their seed shall
be tardy on their lands and fields.
3 And all things on the earth shall alter and shall not appear in their time: The
rain shall be kept back and the heaven shall withhold it.
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts

Put on the Whole Armor of GOD every morning

2026 Pray, Decree and Declare Daily