Daily Prayer 7/19/2026
Our Father in the Name of Jesus, as I knock on Your door today make my prayer a burning prayer that melts the enemy and his schemes. Father GOD, in the Name of Jesus I call upon You to pull the veil off of the evil leaders partnered with darkness. I call in Your Angels and Hosts to awaken and illuminate those who are asleep, brainwashed and under the spell of the enemy. Holy Spirit, I call upon You to release a wave of righteousness across the United States of America, Canada and the entire world. I decree and declare the heavy weight of righteousness will suddenly expose what is dark and ugly. Father GOD, thank You, that what is attached to this weight of righteousness is clean and freeing conviction of sin, lies and darkness. I decree and declare the weight of righteousness will result in the awakening of the conscience of the ones who have been deceived. I decree and declare this is the season for conviction of the Holy Spirit to rest heavily on the ones who are in the darkness of lies and deception. I call in a mass awakening of the deceived, the ones asleep and brainwashed from the lies that have smothered them for so long. Father GOD, thank You that the enemy who sold out to the darkness will be unable to stop or counter the weight of righteousness that is flooding the United States of America, Canada and the entire world.
their orbits and tasks and not appear at the seasons prescribed to them.
8 And the whole order of the stars shall be concealed from the sinners and the
thoughts of those on the earth shall err concerning them. And they shall be
altered from all their ways. Yea, they shall err and take them to be gods.
9 And evil shall be multiplied upon them, and punishment shall come upon them
so as to destroy all."

Comments
Post a Comment