Daily Prayer 7/20/2026

Our Father in the Name of Jesus, as I knock on Your door today make my prayer a burning prayer that melts the enemy and his schemes. Father GOD, as I have mentioned so many times before, it is hard with all of this waiting we are doing. LORD my GOD, as much as I try to be patient, it is hard knowing that with the swipe of Your Hand, You can restore the United States of America and the entire world in a day. Father GOD, it feels like its taking an eternity to get things done, even when I am told there is much going on in secret. So Father GOD, help me to be patient where I am expectant but don't see any fruit. Father GOD, thank You for encouraging me to trust in Your time and Your plan. Father, hallowed be thy Name, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ to live, then die for my sins. Amen and Amen

Daily Bible Verse - Book of Enoch -Book 4: The Kingdom of HeavenChapter 3 - Heavenly Tablets

10 And He said unto me: "Observe, Enoch, these heavenly tablets and read what
is written thereon, and mark every individual fact."
11 And I observed the heavenly tablets, and read everything which was written
and understood everything, and read the book of all the deeds of mankind, and of
all the children of flesh that shall be upon the earth to the remotest generations.
12 And forthwith I blessed the great Lord the King of glory for ever, in that He
has made all the works of the world.
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts

Put on the Whole Armor of GOD every morning

2026 Pray, Decree and Declare Daily