Daily Prayer 7/21/2026
Our Father in the Name of Jesus, as I knock on Your door today make my prayer a burning prayer that melts the enemy and his schemes. Father GOD, in the Name of Jesus, I decree and declare it is time for fulfillment of the promises You have made. I decree and declare it is time for Your Kingdom Age to come into fullness eliminating all of the darkness the evil empire has smothered us with. Father GOD, You children deserve better, than to be suffering through all of these delays that have been taking place. Father GOD, thank You, I call in a bulldozer of Your power demolishing the enemy, their schemes, plots and plans. I call in Freedom right now! Father, hallowed be thy Name, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ to live, then die for my sins. Amen and Amen
the children of men.
14 And after that I said: "Blessed is the man who dies in righteousness and
goodness concerning whom there is no book of unrighteousness written, and
against whom no day of judgement shall be found."
15 And those seven holy ones brought me and placed me on the earth before the
door of my house, and said to me: "Declare everything to thy son Methuselah,
and show to all thy children that no flesh is righteous in the sight of
the Lord, for
He is their Creator.
thou mayest teach thy children and record for them, and testify to all thy
children; and in the second year they shall take thee from their midst.

Comments
Post a Comment