Daily Prayer 7/22/2026

Our Father in the Name of Jesus, as I knock on Your door today make my prayer a burning prayer that melts the enemy and his schemes. Father GOD, as we continue this season of primaries in the United States of America, I try to keep the hope alive that Your promises of the midterms not being stolen come to pass. I call for a rise up of GOD fearing patriots to fill these seats that are being primaried. I call upon You, Father GOD to remove the old guard, the criminals in all level of government and remove the ones who have stolen the seats they sit in.  I decree and declare it is time for the United States of America to have her freedom returned and restoration to begin. Father, hallowed be thy Name, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ to live, then die for my sins. Amen and Amen

Daily Bible Verse - Book of Enoch -Book 4: The Kingdom of HeavenChapter 3 - Heavenly Tablets

17 Let thy heart be strong, for the good shall announce righteousness to the
good; The righteous with the righteous shall rejoice and shall offer
congratulation to one another.
18 But the sinners shall die with the sinners and the apostate go down with the
apostate.
19 And those who practice righteousness shall die on account of the deeds of
men and be taken away on account of the doings of the godless.
20 And in those days they ceased to speak to me, and I came to my people,
blessing the Lord of the world.
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts

Put on the Whole Armor of GOD every morning

2026 Pray, Decree and Declare Daily