Daily Prayer 7/27/2026
Our Father in the Name of Jesus, as I knock on Your door today make my prayer a burning prayer that melts the enemy and his schemes. Father GOD, I find it interesting when I look back on words from Your prophets dating back five years ago, we are still seeing the same things said on repeat five years later in 2026. 2021, "Victory is on the Horizon" from Diana Larkin. 2021, "Your Days of Triumphant Victory" from Julie Green. I recall Julie Green's prophecy January 2, 2023, "2023 A Year to be Free and a Year of Great Victory", how excited we were. LORD my GOD, none of this has happened. Something else I find interesting LORD my GOD, when we contact Your prophets, asking questions about the words they give, or things that are taking place, Your voices don't answer the emails. Are they not of the standard where they are accountable for the words they are giving? Are they above answering questions when they are giving words claiming they are Your prophets? LORD my GOD, whether the words they are speaking come from You or not, the words come out of their mouths and fingertips, claiming they are coming from You. So why is it, even when they say they have a "team" questions go unanswered? Father GOD, truth be told I have a lot of issues with what is taking place these days, or not taking place to be more precise. Father GOD, I just have no idea what to think anymore or who I am to trust what they are saying. LORD my GOD, may Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Father, hallowed be thy Name, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ to live, then die for my sins. Amen and Amen
seasons and festivals and months.
11 And these are the names of those who lead them, who watch that they enter at
their times, in their orders, in their seasons, in their months, in their periods of
dominion, and in their positions.
12 Their four leaders who divide the four parts of the year enter first; and after
them the twelve leaders of the orders who divide the months; and for the three
hundred and sixty there are heads over thousands who divide the days; and for
the four intercalary days there are the leaders which sunder the four parts of the
year.

Comments
Post a Comment