Daily Prayer 7/30/2026

Our Father in the Name of Jesus, as I knock on Your door today make my prayer a burning prayer that melts the enemy and his schemes. Father GOD, today I lift up to You the people who are cruel, abusive, criminals, corrupt, brainwashed, unable to see what is taking place in the world and the people who are evil. Father GOD, I call for them to wake up, come out of the darkness and see the light that is shining in front of them. I call upon these people to soften their hearts, and let the glory of GOD fill them to overflowing. LORD my GOD, I call upon the power of Your Angel's to guide them on their path of wakefulness so they cannot only see what is going on around them but also to see what it is they are doing and how they are treating others. I call for a mirror to show them exactly who they have become. Thank You Father GOD for opening the eyes of these people. LORD my GOD, may Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Father, hallowed be thy Name, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ to live, then die for my sins. Amen and Amen

Daily Bible Verse - Book of Enoch -Book 4: The Kingdom of HeavenChapter 4 - One Year to Record 

19 The next leader after him is Helemmelek, whom one names the shining sun,
and all the days of his light are ninety−one days. And these are the signs of days
on the earth: glowing heat and dryness, and the trees ripen their fruits and
produce all their fruits ripe and ready, and the sheep pair and become pregnant,
and all the fruits of the earth are gathered in, and everything that is in the fields,
and the winepress: these things take place in the days of his dominion.
20 These are the names, and the orders, and the leaders of those heads of
thousands: Gidaljal, Keel, and Heel, and the name of the head of a thousand
which is added to them, Asfael: and the days of his dominion are at an end.
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts

Put on the Whole Armor of GOD every morning

2026 Pray, Decree and Declare Daily