Daily Prayer 7/31/2026

Our Father in the Name of Jesus, as I knock on Your door today make my prayer a burning prayer that melts the enemy and his schemes. Welcome to the last day of July 2026, Father GOD. Hard to believe we are entering the 8th month of this year already, where did 2026 go? LORD my GOD, for the month of August 2026, I am calling in Your judgment and justice to fill the land. I am calling in truth, exposure and accountability. I decree and declare we are not going to have another month without the enemy falling so the world can witness it. I decree and declare no more secrets, it is time for the great reveal and I call it in now. Father GOD, thank You that Your Glory is filling the United States of America, Canada and the entire world.  In the Name of Jesus, I call in Freedom through Your Victory. LORD my GOD, may Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Father, hallowed be thy Name, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ to live, then die for my sins. Amen and Amen

Daily Bible Verse - Book of Enoch -Book 4: The Kingdom of HeavenChapter 5 - Visions

1 And now, my son Methuselah, I will show thee all my visions which I have
seen, recounting them before thee.
2 Two visions I saw before I took a wife, and the one was quite unlike the other.
The first when I was learning to write: the second before I took thy mother I saw
a terrible vision.
3 And regarding them I prayed to the Lord. I had laid me down in the house of
my grandfather Mahalaleel I saw in a vision how the heaven collapsed and was
borne off and fell to the earth.
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts

Put on the Whole Armor of GOD every morning

2026 Pray, Decree and Declare Daily