Daily Prayer 8/21/2026

Our Father in the Name of Jesus, as I knock on Your door today make my prayer a burning prayer that melts the enemy and his schemes. Heavenly Father, I lift up to You today, the people who have discouraged spirits, I ask You to comfort them bringing them a refreshing new outlook. LORD my GOD, fill these people with Your presence and reassure the that You are walking with them throughout each day. LORD my GOD, show these people they are not alone, lift up their spirits and restore their hope. Heavenly Father, in the times we are in, I lift up to You the people who are feeling overwhelmed and ask You to surround them in Your warm embrace. Father GOD, thank You that You are restoring their hope for the future with Your promises coming to pass. LORD my GOD, may Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Father, hallowed be thy Name, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ to live, then die for my sins. Amen and Amen

Daily Bible Verse - Book of Enoch -Book 4: The Kingdom of HeavenChapter 5 - Visions

56 And the wolves began to fear them, and they oppressed them until they
destroyed - cry aloud on account of their little ones, and to complain unto their
Lord.
57 And a sheep which had been saved from the wolves fled and escaped to the
wild asses; and I saw the sheep how they lamented and cried, and besought their
Lord with all their might, till that Lord of the sheep descended at the voice of the
sheep from a lofty abode, and came to them and pastured them.
58 And He called that sheep which had escaped the wolves, and spake with it
concerning the wolves that it should admonish them not to touch the sheep.
 

 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts

Put on the Whole Armor of GOD every morning

2026 Pray, Decree and Declare Daily