Daily Prayer 8/24/2026
Our Father in the Name of Jesus, as I knock on Your door today make my prayer a burning prayer that melts the enemy and his schemes. Father God, as the people around the world begin this Monday, I lift each of them up to You. Lord my God, it doesn't matter if they are employed, retired, looking for work, homeless, or something else, they need You as they go about this week. Father God, I place these people walking through this week in the palm of Your Hands, I am asking You to bring them peace calmness and joy. Father God, may Your wisdom guide each and every person in the world and Your strength carry them through each day. And I thank You, Father that You are filling all of their hearts with hope in this week ahead. LORD my GOD, may Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Father, hallowed be thy Name, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ to live, then die for my sins. Amen and Amen
of the wolves were blinded, and those wolves departed in pursuit of the sheep
with all their power.
63 And the Lord of the sheep went with them, as their leader, and all His sheep
followed Him: and his face was dazzling and glorious and terrible to behold.
their face, and their Lord led them and placed Himself between them and the
wolves.

Comments
Post a Comment