Daily Prayer 8/25/2026
Our Father in the Name of Jesus, as I knock on Your door today make my prayer a burning prayer that melts the enemy and his schemes. Heavenly Father, right now I am lifting up to You the people who are struggling, experiencing hardships, experiencing pain and grief. Lord my God, I call upon Your presence to surround them and cloak them in a warm embrace, shining Your light upon them. Father, thank You for easing their distress, giving them strength and courage and eyes to see the brightness of Your love each day. LORD my GOD, may Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Father, hallowed be thy Name, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ to live, then die for my sins. Amen and Amen
Daily Bible Verse - Book of Enoch -Book 4: The Kingdom of Heaven - Chapter 5 - Visions
65 And as those wolves did not yet see the sheep, they proceeded into the midst
of that sea, and the wolves followed the sheep, and those wolves ran after them
into that sea.
66 And when they saw the Lord of the sheep, they turned to flee before His face,
but that sea gathered itself together, and became as it had been created, and the
water swelled and rose till it covered those wolves.
67 And I saw till all the wolves who pursued those sheep perished and were
drowned.
of that sea, and the wolves followed the sheep, and those wolves ran after them
into that sea.
66 And when they saw the Lord of the sheep, they turned to flee before His face,
but that sea gathered itself together, and became as it had been created, and the
water swelled and rose till it covered those wolves.
67 And I saw till all the wolves who pursued those sheep perished and were
drowned.

Comments
Post a Comment