Daily Prayer 8/26/2026
Our Father in the Name of Jesus, as I knock on Your door today make my prayer a burning prayer that melts the enemy and his schemes. Heavenly Father, as I kneel before You today, I lift up to You the people who do not yet know You. It is said in Your word that anyone who comes to You in repentance will not be rejected. Lord my God, please open the eyes of these people to see the truth of Your love. Father God, fill their heart and bless them with the gift of faith in You. Lord my God, I hand these people over to You to be blessed with Your forgiveness and a cleansed heart giving them a fresh start. Lord my God, may Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Father, hallowed be thy Name, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ to live, then die for my sins. Amen and Amen
where there was no water and no grass; and they began to open their eyes and to
see; and I saw the Lord of the sheep pasturing them and giving them water and
grass, and that sheep going and leading them.
69 And that sheep ascended to the summit of that lofty rock, and the Lord of the
70 And after that I saw the Lord of the sheep who stood before them, and His
appearance was great and terrible and majestic, and all those sheep saw Him and
were afraid before His face.

Comments
Post a Comment