Daily Prayer 8/27/2026

Our Father in the Name of Jesus, as I knock on Your door today make my prayer a burning prayer that melts the enemy and his schemes. Heavenly Father, I come before You today with my heart reaching out to the people who are filled with chaos, stress, worry, confusion and anxiety. I lift these people up to You right now, Father God, I decree and declare these people who feel alone, are not alone, God is with You. Father God, I call upon You to fill each of these people with strength, clarity, focus and bring them the peace that only You can give. Thank You Lord for lifting the spirits of these people, showing them Your mercy and grace. Lord my God, may Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Father, hallowed be thy Name, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ to live, then die for my sins. Amen and Amen

Daily Bible Verse - Book of Enoch -Book 4: The Kingdom of HeavenChapter 5 - Visions

71 And they all feared and trembled because of Him, and they cried to that sheep
with them which was amongst them: "We are not able to stand before our Lord
or to behold Him."
72 And that sheep which led them again ascended to the summit of that rock, but
the sheep began to be blinded and to wander from the way which he had showed
them, but that sheep wot not thereof.
73 And the Lord of the sheep was wrathful exceedingly against them, and that
sheep discovered it, and went down from the summit of the rock, and came to
the sheep, and found the greatest part of them blinded and fallen away.
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts

Put on the Whole Armor of GOD every morning

2026 Pray, Decree and Declare Daily