Daily Prayer 8/30/2026

Our Father in the Name of Jesus, as I knock on Your door today make my prayer a burning prayer that melts the enemy and his schemes. Heavenly Father, with this prayer today, I lift up all of the people who are struggling to find hope and the people who are continuing to hope. Father, cast Your light upon their lives removing all of the darkness. Lord, bring to these people comfort and strength and hope to the ones who are facing difficult times. Father, I ask You to grant them strength to face any challenges with courage and resilience. Thank You Father God for surrounding them with Your love, that reminds them they are never alone. Lord my God, may Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Father, hallowed be thy Name, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ to live, then die for my sins. Amen and Amen

Daily Bible Verse - Book of Enoch -Book 4: The Kingdom of HeavenChapter 5 - Visions

77 And I saw till this sheep which had met that sheep which led them fell asleep:
and I saw till all the great sheep perished and little ones arose in their place, and
they came to a pasture, and approached a stream of water.
78 Then that sheep, their leader which had become a man, withdrew from them
and fell asleep, and all the sheep sought it and cried over it with a great crying.
79 And I saw till they left off crying for that sheep and crossed that stream of
water, and there arose the two sheep as leaders in the place of those which had
led them and fallen asleep.
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts

Put on the Whole Armor of GOD every morning

2026 Pray, Decree and Declare Daily